Home Automation is one of the fastest growing industries in today’s world. From your mobile device, you have full control of your home. We will customize your control system to your lifestyle giving you the power to control lighting, music throughout the house, media centers, home theaters, air conditioning, garage doors, and much much more. Installation of smart products give the home and its occupants various benefits including convenience, savings of time, money and energy. You can contact your smart home from the Internet to make sure the dinner is cooked, the central heating is on, the curtains are drawn, and a gas fire is roaring when you get home.
- Control lights based on time & occupancy!
- Control thermostats based on schedules & occupancy!
- Ensure entry doors are closed & locked remotely!
- Monitor video cameras with your phone or tablet!
- Automatically shut off water when leaks are detected!
- Keep tabs on your secondary home or rental property!
- Receive spoken alerts, announcements & reminders!
- Control energy costs based on usage and projections!
- Control and program your home by voice!
- Ensure garage doors are locked before bedtime!
- Control audio & video equipment around your home!
- Detect vehicles entering or leaving your driveway!
- Customize your smartphone or tablet screens
- Completely power down audio & video equipment and other appliances at night or when not in use!
Our mobile app gives you complete control of your home from anywhere in the world. Simply download the free HSTouch app to the Android or Apple mobile device of your choice. We will link the remote access and enable you to monitor and control your home from anywhere with any Wi-Fi or cellular data connection.
We can transform your typical home into a fully automated and integrated smart home with simple replacement of switches and outlets. No extensive rewiring required!
Your smart home can have HVAC control that will slash your energy bills while creating the perfect atmosphere for your family. We can design and install your smart home system all at once or add each function on to your existing system piece by piece.